Yes, yes i know... I'm very late. But, better late than never! I want to share with you all my favorite beauty products of 2012. I discovered all of these products in 2012. I, myself have oily skin so all the products that I use help keep me shine free. Lets begin..
1. Elf eyelid primer - sheer.
2. Revlon PhotoReady Concealer - #003 light medium
3. Makeup Forever HD - #118
4. CVS regular instant polish remover
5. Batiste Dry Shampoo - cool & crisp fresh scent
6. Benefit Watts Up
7. Maybelline Line Stiletto - blackest black
8. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - #616 wink for pink
9. Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express - very black
10. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - #NC20
11. Essie Nail Polish - #576 enuff is enuff
12. EOS - strawberry
13. MAC Select Cover Up - #NW25
14. NAKED 2 Palette
15. Sigma Brushes (didn't want to throw in all my sigma brushes)
I haven't done a review for these products, but there will be one soon!! :)
What is your favorite product of 2012?